11 March 2015

Value.

I was in the middle of a meeting when suddenly I received a text message from Esity,

"Hi awak, I just arrived home."

"Oh hi, welcome back. How was your day?"

"A lil bit tired, I had 4 hour classes to attend today." 

Today is his first day being hired as an English lecturer in a private college. And if you ever wonder what happened between us in the past year, well we still at that same level of unclassified relationship without any new progression.

We still make jokes of each other, fight like a small child, arguing on silly things, stole each others foods, competing on who lose more weight, and laughing loud like no one's watching.

After all I am still happy having a companion like him to support me whenever I fall and remind me on good things so that I am still walking on a right path.

And life wasn't called life; if everyday is a sunny day. Esity send me a picture of this and I start to read the article with a cloudy eyes.


Yes, we just faced a lost of our schoolmates, Faez that I would say it happened in a blink of eyes.

To be true, I wasn't really closed to him during school time even his class is next to mine. He do visit my house 1 or 2 times during Eid and I had met him several times after school days. And Faez actually was just been transferred to my campus last semester, that makes me happy to have two school friends here; familiar faces sometimes make you feel secured right.

But to face a lost of someone you know that even far apart in virtual life but closed to your heart is a grief. I was driving home when I heard about his lost and I straight away drove to hospital. Looking at his relatives just make my heart gloom. It just so mournful, even your eyes is witnessing but your brain can't really interpret that he was no longer here with us.

Faez is a good guy back then, and his lost make me realize, life is short. 
Valued everything you have before Allah taken them back.

Yesterday was a special day for my special someone. He too was placed at the same world as Faez.
If you are reading this, please help me recite Al-Fatihah for my lost and for your lost too. 

May they were placed among the righteous.
Al-Fatihah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment