18 March 2015

Hot Air Balloon Festivals.

The reason why I hate posting posts and photos on social media is because my phone camera is sooooooooooooo annoying. 

I was taking picture on a sunny, bright day but when I *snap *snap the picture turns out to be like I was in a cloudy and hazy day.
So. Frustrating.

I suffer in that situation for 2 years I supposed, but finally hehe my passion to photos is back with a new phone and better camera of course.  My first picture taken with the new phone is pictures of Hot Air Balloon Festivals, Putrajaya. 

"Ada Hot Air Balloon lah kat Putrajaya hujung minggu ni, I never see hot air balloon in my whole life," I said to Esity when he called me last week. 

I know he was thinking duhh of course, it's not that you live in California to see hot air balloon everyday. But kind him replied to me;

"Really? Do you wanna go there?"

"No lah. I just telling, I only have a glance on the poster. Its appear on my facebook's timeline. Not really interesting."

"Ouh I just thought of bringing you there on Sunday."

"On Sunday really? If so, we need to go earlier, there's a lot of fun activities there! There even have food and vendor festivals and we need to stay until late evening to see the balloon."

"But just now you say..."

"Ish tak baik mengungkit ni.."  

Do you really think I only look at the poster? Well, there's a link to their official website written there, I accidentally clicked it. Haha.  
So here we are on Sunday! Yeay!







Waaahhh balloons everywhere!

There even a place for picnic; to watch the scenery of the lake and the balloons.


and here we are enjoying the food festivals so much! There were so many pelik-pelik foods that we wish to eat all of them!



Well spend Sunday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment