30 October 2013

Nutrition narration.

I was in the middle of doing a roadshow and suddenly I received this text messages.


I have no idea what Nutrition Narration is. But I do think there must be something he have to do with his assignments or research bla bla bla. Because I am in the middle of doing my work, I just replied to him that I will do when I get back home.

As soon as I arrived, I went straight away to the table -started up my laptop and like what he requested me to, I connect my laptop with the Wi-Fi. Okay people, I am using the YES 4G huddle. It is awesomely fast that you can watch Running Man online, on time without buffering! 

Getting back to the story, I then, started to google the words Nutrition Narration and I'd found none. I even add up the words blog, assuming maybe he is creating a blog because he is jealous that I've made mine. Still, nothing related to my search. And suddenly my phone beeping and I just ignored it as I was too determine to find the narration.
.
.
.
.
Finally I gave up.
I took my phone, deciding to call and ask when then I realize there was a Whatsapp symbol. 
My Goddd! It was just there in the Whatsapp!
What a waste of energy. Poor you my fingers.
And here is his narration.
.
.
.
.
" I started Herbalife a few months ago. My weight at that time was 93 kg. My aim at that time was simple. I just want to wear my old jeans, my old clothes and shirts. When I started taking Herbalife, my brother once said, what did you take? Its look like a bottle of poisons. That was a kick start for me. I'm going to lose weight no matter what. I'm going to take this poison seriously. I'm going to be healthy. I'm going to wear my old jeans. I'm going level 10!

With 80% of nutrition and 20% of exercises, I lose 12 kg in a month. Is it even possible?? 
YES it is!!
I have proved it can be done right in front of my brother's face. Then he started to ask about this 'poison' I take. So, it's my duty to share with him, my family and to YOU
So what are you waiting for? Lose weight now, ask me how!
Change your life forever.
This is my nutrition narration."

This guy before and after picture.
<clap> <clap> <clap>
Inspiring story.
Urmmm.. Could you please............
Go make your own blog. Why sibuk-sibuk on mine?

1 comment: